nedjelja, 14. listopada 2012.

Inglot haul

Hi beauties! Hope you all well!

My friend was go to Zagreb last week,she was have same  busy, but in meantime she went to Inglot shop.
And here are some my beauties: Volume&Waterproof mascara,Fals Lash Effect Mascara,Slim gel lipstick and Nail enamel remover

Soon you will  read about all this products.

Until then,
x Tina                                                       

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Super shopping :) Z asad imam samo dvoje njihove stvarčice..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nisam još imala priliku isprobati ništa njihovo al baš me zanimaju tvoji dojmovi!
    Imaš nagradu kod mene, nadam se da imaš kućnog ljubimca :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for stop by and leave a comment. Your comment mean so much to me,but please refrain spamming me with link.